Date & Time
|Tuesday, October 18, 11:30am EST/89:30am PST||On-demand Webinar||Free|
From smart crockpots to connected toothbrushes, it seems that home automation has the potential to be built into anything. But with consumer enthusiasm for the smart home showing signs of lagging, should it be done? Is there significant value there, for enterprise or end-user?
Renee Niemi from Logitech describes the state of the smart home, where the industry is headed, where the value lies and how companies can get ahead of the curve to reap significant rewards.
This webinar previews the thought leadership that will be shared at the Smart Home Summit in Palo Alto this November. Register with code "webinar10" to secure a 10% discount on every ticket you purchase.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Gauge the current state of the smart home industry and where it’s headed
- Determine whether there’s value in the smart home market, and if so with which products
- Get ahead of upcoming trends to act early and reap the rewards
- Identify the challenges smart home enterprises are currently facing, and how to overcome them
- Renee Niemi, Head of Smart Home Business, Logitech
- Jeremy Coward, Community Manager, IoT World News