Date & Time
|Thursday, April 27, 2pm EDT/11am PDT||Live Webinar||Free|
Recent research conducted by the Internet of Things Institute sponsored by SAS revealed that early adopters of IoT technologies have lessons for organizations that are just now jumping on the connected devices bandwagon. Established IoT users highlight the areas of the organization that have benefitted the most from IoT, as well as the ways customer experiences have been improved through use of IoT data for analytics.
Tune in to learn what drives the success or failure of IoT initiatives:
- How and when to engage different parts of the organization: IT, operations, and business functions.
- The impact of business strategy in formulating a successful IoT approach.
- How executive involvement can make or break an IoT implementation.
- Ways that data management and data sharing can improve results from IoT.
- Six primary factors that have proven to undermine IoT initiatives and what you can do about them.
Director of Emerging Technologies, SAS Best Practices
Tamara Dull is the Director of Emerging Technologies for SAS Best Practices, a thought leadership team at SAS Institute. Through key industry engagements, provocative articles, and straightforward publications, she delivers a pragmatic perspective on big data, the Internet of Things, open source, privacy, and cybersecurity.
Principal Consultant, Manufacturing
Marcia Elaine Walker is a global principal manufacturing consultant at SAS, where she helps clients apply data management and analytics technologies to make better decisions faster. She was recently listed in IoT Institute's "50 Most Influential Women in IoT."
Editorial Research Director, IndustryWeek
David Drickhamer is a Neal award-winning independent business journalist. Previously he worked as Editor and Associate Publisher of Material Handling Management and Logistics Today magazines, and as the Editorial Research Director for IndustryWeek.