Data management and big data analytics tools will be the core enabler of new values created by the intersection of the Internet of Things (IoT), people and the physical world. An emerging class of data warehouse and analytics tools, which are increasingly tailored to address unique IoT data requirements, will be critical to realizing the full potential of smart systems.
Discover how the HPE Vertica Analytics Platform addresses your IoT data challenges by blending the performance of massively parallel processing (MPP) with SQL analytics and key IoT-enabling functionality to enable you to derive greater value from your growing machine data volumes.
This report covers:
- Confronting the Realities of IoT Data
- Evolving Data Management and Analytics Opportunities
- Vertica’s Key Capabilities
- The Vertica Partner Ecosystem
- Customer Cases Illustrating Vertica’s Capabilities
- Data Management as the Key Enabler of Smart Systems